Sunday, September 5, 2010

Winner

I chose this topic to see what other people thought of alien invasions. I have had reoccurring dreams of one for years. The story unfolds and grows with each passing almost like a many season TV series. It's the only topic that keeps going like this.

So although all of the submissions were unique and really great, I have to choose R.M. Sean B. Jaffe as that one just blew me away. Not only did he explore something I have been speculating (aliens have been here all along we just can't recognize them because we are bipedal-centric in thinking), Sean also captured the scene in such an interesting way. I've reread the story like 6 times now.

Sean one of my favorites from you. Win!

I have had so many ideas for this one but little time and resource (and skill) to create it. It's going in my finish someday list. At least 3 scenes I'm very excited about.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks! It started out fun to write, and got scarier and scarier as I kept going. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete