Friday, September 24, 2010



So I have two versions here. I had initialy intended to draw this out and then do a charcoal tracing onto another sheet to give it the look of an old etching, but after I drew it all out I really liked the cleaner version. I figured i would put up both to see what you all think.

I had intended to make a much more graphic depiction of the Renaissance Plague Mask Doctors VS. the Zombies but once I started drawing the background of the Italian Renaissance it seemed to take over. I'm not one for forcing my brain to do what it doesn't want to so I rolled with it. No I think its a little creepy like a weird travel log of the wonderful sights in Beautiful Italy that just happens to be during a Cataclysm.

3 comments:

  1. I like the cleaner version. The concept behind the whole etching-look is cool, but I think the concept was cooler than the result.

    I do enjoy the Plague Mask Doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna agree with Paige.
    I like it a lot as the original pencil drawing, but I'd like to see that in gray scale.

    You're brain did an AWESOME job with the background, it helps tell the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a real building I stole the design from. Im nto that creative. I figured a real building would lend to the feel.

    I had a second Idea that I didnt have the time to do. It was much Grosser so count your selves lucky

    ReplyDelete