Monday, September 27, 2010

Jeebus...

It was super hard deciding which to win, I loved the Plague Masks and zombies in the Italian Renaissance, the photographs of an zombie crime scene was BEAUTIFULLY done, and the story of a child becoming a monster in the aftermath or society attempting to rise from the ash.

I'm gonna pick Sean's story. They were all great, but the idea of a world re-created in the future where the future is dead is exactly what I'm talking about.

I loved it.

Congrats Sean!

1 comment:

  1. I agree woohooo!!! Sean, tell me tell me what the next topic is. I'm obsessed.

    You almost had it. The piece was intended to be zombie art. "John" decided to show an art piece of his breakfast that morning. He's very full of himself (hence all the umlauts in his pen name) :-)

    ReplyDelete