Monday, September 20, 2010

What happened?

Everyone who participates in this is in some form or fashion a huge fucking nerd. We've plumped the depths of the lower social strata and are comfortable where we've landed. So for my topic, instead of making it vague or style specific or make you Rule 34 your favorite childhood memory I'm going to do what's been kicking around my head for a while.

Zombie Renaissance.

What happens after a Zombie Apocalypse? Is there peaceful cohabitation? Do zombies form their own social status based on the various forms of decomposition? Do they wear jewelry? Does technology still advance?

In my pea-sized and pearl smooth brain, it'd be like coming out of the Dark Ages. There would be an explosion of music, art, literature, and technology.

But I'm a functional retard. Do with this as you will.

*EDIT*
Apparently I'm not the only one: http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Zombie_Renaissance

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure there's some story behind this that I just do NOT comprehend. However it means I'm not the only mouth breather with these thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no way that I can get what i have in my head onto paper. This is an oddly compelling topic

    ReplyDelete