Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hand Style Self Portrait.

I'm going a slightly less literal translation of an illustrated self portrait which is extremely fun to do. So yea, I'm also doing this on my phone because I'm not home and the self portraits I've drawn for this weeks assignment are on my kitchen table.

I don't know if I need to explain this, but I will say this: she's a slut. Bung.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9


*EDIT* I'm home and exhausted, but I've explained this entry a little more in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Also for those of you not obsessed with graffiti, its me trying out different hand styles. Hand styles are different "fonts" for lack of a better adjective, that would be used in tagging.

    I spend a lot of time doing this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. This is what I was hopeing when I thought of self portrait. Not just a picture but a much truer insight into who the person realy is. a "style portrait"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too. I can absolutely see spending hours playing with letter styles. Can I shoot you at work sometimes?

    ReplyDelete